Those of you who are unaware about it, let me give you a few details. Independent Fashion Bloggers cultivates a community for international fashion bloggers to share their experiences and create a resource so everyone can build a better blog. The 'Links à La Mode' is a list the features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a long list of submissions by bloggers who die to be on this list. This is my first feature in the round-up and I am on top of the world!
Do check out the other fantastic bloggers too who have been selected with me in this round up.
This week we have all kinds of links. From the very personal getting to feel comfortable in your own skin, to the runways of Paris and the runways Kendall Jenner is on. When is the best time to go shopping? What do you do with your old necklaces? Questions, questions, all those random things that go through our minds throughout the day... will be fit for musing with this week's roundup! Enjoy!
Links à la Mode: July 10th
- Adorned in Armor: Can't Be Tamed
- Attire Club: Must-See Looks From Paris Mens Fashion Week
- DressCode:HighFashion: Burberry Pre-Fall 2014
- Fear in Wonderland: The Danger of Self Portraits
- High Heels in the Wilderness: Fifties Moment
- KP Fusion: Four Tips to Find Your Fashion Blog's Niche
- Les Assorties: The French Thing
- Miss Monet: Kendall Jenner: From Reality TV to Runway
- Petite Career Girl: How to Alter a Fit & Flair Dress
- Petite Mode Fille: How to Wear a Graphic Tee
- Ri(t)ch Styles: Maternity Dressing for Special Occasions
- Save Spend Splurge: The Best Times to Buy Clothes
- See Lark! Easy DIY: Repurposed Necklaces
- Simona Moroni Off Duty: The Five Shopping Tips You Need
- The Chic Teen: Ode to My Distaste of Leggings
- The Daily Luxe: Are the Spice Girls Still in Our Wardrobes?
- The Stilettosaurus: Are You a "Quality" Blogger or a "Quantity" Blogger?
- Trend Survivor: 10 Tips for Wearing Pastels in a Cool, Stylish Way
- We Are Ready Made: A New Era for Marc Jacobs?
- Wild Beauty World: Blending Beauty Teas With R.L.Linden
Sponsor: Shopbop Swimwear: Bikinis, Tibi, Blue Life, Lolli swim, DVF, Rowley, VMT Vacance, Solid Striped, Marissa Webb & Shoshanna
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
If you like what you see on Ri(t)ch Styles and want to stay updated regularly, follow Ri(t)ch Styles on
You can also email me on firstname.lastname@example.org :)