Whether it’s spring, summer, fall or winter, a consistent daily hair care routine for your hair type is always a must. Most of you ask me how I maintain my hair and how it looks so healthy and shiny all the time. So here is my hair care routine that works for me, and I'm sure it will help make your fine hair look fuller, thicker, and healthier-looking too!
Those of you who want to get your hands on these products, here you go:
- L'Oréal Professionnel Hair Spa Deep Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner - https://goo.gl/k8ZLS4
- Wella SP Luxe Oil Reconstructive - https://goo.gl/uXKCQn
- Wella Professionals Oil Reflections - https://goo.gl/bNi04A
- BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave in Spray - https://goo.gl/LK8ftm
- BBlunt Climate Control Anti Frizz Leave in Cream - https://goo.gl/8wKWbH
- Ayush Hair Poshak Oil - https://goo.gl/9mNJjA
- BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish for Instant Shine - https://goo.gl/NaOoJ7
- BBlunt Linear II Professional Hair Straightener - Tried to look for it but not available anywhere
All you people with fine hair, do try out these products along with my suggestions. If you have any other tips for fine hair that work brilliantly for you, then do share them with me in the comments below!
If you like what you see on Ri(t)ch Styles and want to stay updated regularly, follow Ri(t)ch Styles on
You can also email me on firstname.lastname@example.org :)