Happy 2015 everyone!
2014 ended on a note of mixed feelings for me. Why you may wonder. Well, because it flew by too quickly and when a really good year just flies by, you don't really want it to end. It was the best year of my life, coz it gave me Aryaa :-) Motherhood is the most divine feeling you will ever come across, incomparable to any other! Along with Aryaa so many other related great things happened - from PS and me being a couple to becoming a family, our parents becoming grandparents, the sense of responsibility I associated with my life grew by leaps and bounds because I am also responsible for a new life now, and I also feel like a better person due to small but substantial changes that Aryaa has brought along, be it simple things like patience or calmness. Existing people in my life especially my parents have been the strongest pillars, and family and friends have only bonded further. I've also met loads of new amazing people without whom this year wouldn't have ended on such a great note. Over all I'm grateful for what the year has been for me personally. Looking forward to 2015 which is going to be another memorable one with my little one in tow :-D
Professionally also the year has been great, and looks to only getting better this year! On this front too I am thankful for the trust and faith placed in me by my clients and the brands and agencies I have associated with.
I really want to say a bigggg Thank You to all the people who have been by my side through it all! :-)
I have in mind quite some plans for Ri(t)ch Styles for 2015 and I am going to be sharing a few of them with you:
- There is going to be a whole new look and feel to the blog and all the branding
- There is going to be a greater focus on beauty and travel than in the previous years
- I have loads of drafted posts as well as shoots done but no posts done - I am going to get around posting those even though they are from the year gone by cause they are worth sharing! My pregnancy had slowed me down, but I am getting around to getting back in full speed now!
- Videos are going to make a comeback as well as be regular
- And more which you have to wait and watch ;-)
For now, hope you guys also have some great plans for the year ahead which hopefully will materialize for all. Amen to that! Have a great 2015 and I will see you again soon with loads in store for 2015! Cheers to the new year! Mwah!